He is now 12 weeks old, weighs over 15lbs and is 24inches long. Wow how time flies. 
Also, he is the happiest baby I have ever met. He wakes up smiling, goes to sleep smiling, and even smiles in his sleep! :) We are truly blessed beyond all measure to have such a healthy, happy baby boy! It really is amazing how much having a child changes your life. We look forward to watching him grow up, learn to walk, talk, and most of all learn to love and serve God.
Well, that's all the time I have to write for now. But be looking for more consistency in posts from the Bennett's, party of 3!
Also, he is the happiest baby I have ever met. He wakes up smiling, goes to sleep smiling, and even smiles in his sleep! :) We are truly blessed beyond all measure to have such a healthy, happy baby boy! It really is amazing how much having a child changes your life. We look forward to watching him grow up, learn to walk, talk, and most of all learn to love and serve God.
Well, that's all the time I have to write for now. But be looking for more consistency in posts from the Bennett's, party of 3!
2 comments:
don't know what happened with my other comment...
he is growing so quickly! He changes every time i see him!
Your family is overflowing with love. It's simple and inspiring!
Post a Comment