Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fill in the blank...

My friend Missy filled this out and inspired me to do the same. I hope you enjoy!

1. When I'm nervous
I get very antsy and can't sit still.

2. My favorite item in my closet well items would be my scarves...I love scarves!!!

3.
Baking tasty treats is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is spending time in the county with my mom and brother, playing, laughing, fishing, eating...

5. Something you may not know about me is that I would rather have a gigantic sized kitchen for my family and friends to come over any time, day or night, and spend time with me and my family rather than have a living room with a t.v.

6. A true friend never leaves you or forgets to call.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is love and friendship...during this season of my life I am really focusing on becoming a better friend to my friends also learning to love faithfully and completely.