Good morning! I hope you are all doing well and having a great new Year! Derek and I are doing very well up here in New Haven. We are freezing cold at the moment, but thats to be expected. We just wanted to give you all an update to what's been going on in our lives. We have started back into the normal routine of things at our base/ministry. Our week starts off with a staff meeting Monday mornings, then in the afternoon we have a Forum meeting for the school we will be staffing. Tuesdays follow with local outreach: we are currently going to two places, a soup kitchen and tutoring Refugee children. Then on Wednesday we have prayer/intercession. Thursday we have tutoring again and my friend Ricci and I pick up clothing donations from Once Upon A Child and bring them back to the Loft to be sorted out. On Friday mornings we take the clothes down to C-Town,
Derek and Rebecca
a link to our YWAM-New Haven website is: www.ywamaxiom.com
No comments:
Post a Comment